A guide to the Copyright of pre-written Articles
At Partica we are serious about copyright, writers rights and licensing – after all this is what the Partica platform is for.
If you feel someone has infringed your copyright, moral rights or breached a license, then we are here to help. Here is a guide to the Copyright of pre-written articles, and what to do if you feel someone is in breach of your copyright.
What you need to do
If you have a dispute, then you must contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- A description of the material in question
- A location of the material
- Reasons why you feel there is an infringement
What we will do
Upon receipt of your notification, we will investigate and take the following action:
- Remove the infringing material from the Partica Content Marketplace, within one working day
- Notify the rights holder within three working days that the infringement notice has been received and is being investigated
- If the infringing material cannot be removed, access to it will be blocked, or the user’s access disabled, within five working days
Upon completion of the above action, we will then:
- Contact the user with a copy of the copyright infringement claim
- Provide the user with a notice stating the material has been removed or access has been disabled and an explanation of the grounds for this action
- Provide the user with information on how to issue a counter-notice within the designated 3 month period
If the user disputes the infringement claim, then, Realview will:
- Review documentation supporting the counterclaim that the material in the Partica Content Marketplace is not infringing
- Determine whether there are grounds to support the counterclaim
- Contact the rights-holder or their representative about the counterclaim
- Enter a period of liaison to resolve the issue.
If there is no clear resolution to the dispute the content will be removed permanently from the Partica Content marketplace.