Partica content licensing
Partica licensing is designed to be non-restrictive, straightforward and transparent.
Partica license plain English version
Under the Partica License, you can:
- Adapt, modify, remove and add to the content to suit your needs.
- You are permitted to use the content for commercial purposes, online, in print, in an email on a website or as a social media post – there are no restrictions on what medium you use the content.
- Keep and use the content forever, there are no time limits on using the content.
- Show the content to as many people you want. For example, if you use the content in an email you can send that email to as many people as you like.
You are not required to:
- Provide an attribution or credit to the original author of the content (although in some instances keeping the author will make more sense).
- Include a link back to the original source of the content (some of the content originated from print, so there is no link).
There are some limitations:
- You are only purchasing a single seat for the content. This means that only a single business, brand or franchise can use the content. Contact us if you need a multi-seat licence.
- You cannot re-submit the content you have bought, to the marketplace for sale, even if you have substantially changed it.
- You are not permitted to resell the content in any way – as is, or with your modifications and changes. You have a license to use the content, you do not own it.
- You are not buying the ownership or copyright to the content. You are getting a perpetual, non-exclusive license to use the content.
- You are not permitted to use the content in any way that is illegal, immoral or breaks any laws where the content may be seen.
- You must use image credits where they are provided.